10 Great Places to View Fireworks this Fourth of July
Throughout the United States, people gather every Fourth of July to watch fabulous firework shows. And South Florida is no exception.
So where are the best places in South Florida to watch fireworks this upcoming Independence Day? Here are our Top 10 picks:
- West Palm Beach Waterfront. This event will feature performances from local and regional acts on three stages, a military honor ceremony, games and an arcade. Food and drink available, and lots of activities for kids. Festivities run from 5:00 to 10 pm. (Fireworks show at 9 pm.)
- Gulfstream Park, 901 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach. Celebrations begin at 1 pm with live racing, family activities, giveaways and a BBQ buffet. Kids’ area features face painting and more from 5 to 9 pm. Fireworks start at 9:30.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach, A1A and Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale. The celebration will include a kids’ zone from noon to 5 pm, and activities for adults, too. Fireworks show will begin at 9 pm.
- Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park, 20405 Amphitheater Circle, Boca Raton. Featuring a kid’s fun zone, concession stand, and live music. Gates open at 5:30 pm, Kid’s Fun Zone 6 to 8 pm, music 7 pm, and fireworks at 9 pm.
- Samuel J. Ferreri Community Park, 2905 Jog Road, Greenacres. Musical entertainment by Rogue Theory Band, contest for Most Patriotic dressed, arts & crafts, games and inflatables, and a spectacular fireworks display. 5:30 to 10 pm.
- Mullins Park, 10000 Ben Geiger Drive, Coral Springs. Bounce houses, music, kids’ activities, and food & drinks. Entertainment begins at 6 pm. Fireworks at 9 pm.
- Bicentennial Park, 312 Ocean Ave., Lantana. Live music featuring Stall 4 and fireworks. 6:30 to 9:10 pm.
- Spanish River Athletic Complex, 1000 NW Spanish River Blvd., Boca Raton. This show includes live music, games, crafts, carnival rides, and food and drinks, and of course a fireworks display. 6:30 to 9:30 pm.
- Intracoastal Park, 2240 N. Federal Highway, Boynton Beach. This event features live progressive rock band “The Paradigm” and activities for children. There will also be food vendors on site. 6:30 to 10:30 pm.
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, 5550 NW 40th, Coconut Creek. Music and fireworks will mix to form a 22-minute show. 9 pm.
ComRes wishes you a safe and FUN 4th of July.
ABOUT US: ComRes, Inc has been providing telecommunications services since 1988. ComRes is a leading installer of Mitel 200 ICP and 3300 ICP telephone systems in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, W. Palm Beach, Florida. In addition to Mitel, ComRes sells and installs Avaya and Iwatsu telecommunications systems, low voltage voice and data cabling, fiber solutions, wireless telecommunications and data products, and Voice over IP (VoIP) services. ComRes, Inc is a fully licensed and insured limited energy contractor. For more information, please call us at (954) 462-9600 or visit us online at comresusa.com.