There Are A Variety Of Ways You Can Request Support
If it is after hours:
– Standard Request – Press 0 to leave a voice mail in our genera delivery mailbox.
– Urgent– Press 9 to leave an emergency callback request. An on-call technician should call you within 30 minutes.
– In the Subject Line, please include your company name, and a brief description of the request (e.g. ABC Company, new user)
– We appreciate and encourage emailed requests so that we have a description of what you want done. However, if your request is urgent, or if you do not get a response back from us quickly, please follow it up with a call to make sure we received it.
– Billing – if you have a billing/invoicing question, you can also email us at Billing@ComResUSA.com
What To Expect
ComRes strives to be the best technology service provider in South Florida. We do this in a variety of ways.
Our response times can vary based on work load, but typically are as follows for Minor service requests:
– Managed Services Customers – same day, next business day
– Block of Hours Customers – 1-2 business days
– Time and Materials Customers – 1-2 weeks
For Major service requests (major outages), response times are 4 hours for Managed Services or Blocks of Hours customers.