Moving to ComRes CloudTalk VoIP is simple and fast without interruptions to your business
Whether you are looking to move your telephone system to the cloud, or are already on a cloud-based VoIP service, moving to ComRes CloudTalk VoIP is simple and fast without interruptions to your business.
VoIP should be simple and functional – work from anywhere…anytime, without downtime. Select from dozens of devices or simply use your own computer, tablet or smartphone. You choose – ComRes CloudTalk makes it work.
Moving to ComRes CloudTalk VoIP is easy!
Seamless. Fast. No disruption. No mistakes. Easy. With over 20 years of experience in number portability , ComRes will handle the transition to CloudTalk VoIP without disruption to your business. Keep your numbers – ComRes can port 95% of all phone numbers within the U.S.
Custom VoIP transition experience
At ComRes, you don’t have to be a do-it-yourselfer or telephone expert. ComRes has experts who will provide a ‘white glove’ experience – an assigned project manager will gather the information on your phone system requirements and setup your new CloudTalk VoIP service exactly as you need it – you don’t have to fill out complicated forms, learn confusing telephone terminology or risk making a mistake that could adversely affect your business.
Manage your own phone service
ComRes will help you manage your CloudTalk VoIP system for you – many customers do not have staff to deal with phone issues or managed their VoIP service – no problem – ComRes support is free! But for those who wish to manage their own VoIP, ComRes CloudTalk offers a variety of tools to help them to do so:
User Portal – access your own personal VoIP service or manage the setup for all of your users
Reporting – get access to phone reports that will help you manage your business and users
Plans & Pricing
Feature & Benefits
VoIP companies can offer the best features available, but ultimately customers want a VoIP service that just works!
ComRes has over 25 years of experience providing telecommunications solutions.
Our overall customer experience goals are:
Clear call quality, no dropped calls
Customers can get help easily when needed
Features & Benefits
Call Quality is our number 1 goal for customer satisfaction. To offer the best in call quality, we cannot simply sell VoIP as our competition does. We must go beyond that to address the underlying issues that affect call quality:
- Best-in-class VoIP switches with call center resiliency
- Voice Consulting services to better plan for VoIP deployment
- Managed Voice Services – our ComRes Complete MVS is unique to our industry
- Phone & Computer Cabling Services
- VoIP phones and software
Gone is the day when phone companies dictated what phone device you would have on your desk or even if you have one on your desk. ComRes CloudTalk VoIP allows you to choose from a variety of standard desktop IP phones, or use your computer, tablet or smartphone. Work from the office, at home, from your car or on the run. Your location should not limit your ability to communicate with customers and colleagues.
- Phone Model Options
- Soft Phones
- Smartphone Apps
- Simultaneous Ring
- Ring Groups
- Call Forwarding
ComRes CloudTalk VoIP is designed to make you more efficient. The best VoIP features will not do anything for you if your competition is using their service to connect better with prospects and customers. ComRes CloudTalk VoIP integrates with a variety of CRM’s such as Salesforce.com and Zoho so that you can increase efficiency and reach more customers!
- Salesforce.com integration
- Zoho integration
- Inbound Screen Pop
- Outlook integration
- Web Dialing
Use one of over dozens of approved phones or applications to use your ComRes CloudTalk VoIP service from anywhere in the world:
- Desktop phones
- PC App
- Tablet App
- IOS App
- Android App
- Conference Phones
- Wireless Phones
- Analog Adapters
- Paging Adapters
From initiating a phone call to managing how a call gets to you or your people, ComRes CloudTalk VoIP gives you full control to connect callers quickly and efficiently.
- Auto Attendant
- Call Hold
- Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Call
- Conference Bridge
- Simultaneous Ring
- Sequential Ring
- Call Screening
- Find Me/Follow Me
- Time of Day Call Routing
- Ring Groups
Cloud-based Contact Centers such as our CloudTalk VoIP will help you manage calls to and from your customers – routing them to the right person quickly and efficiently every time! Get valuable analytics on quickly your customer reach their intended party and how to improve their customer service experience.
- Contact Center
- Call Recording
- Wall Boards
- Call Queuing
- Agent Groups
- Reason Codes
- Contact Center Realtime Reporting
- Contact Center Historical Reporting
Phone & Headsets
ComRes provides telecommunications equipment solutions from recognized manufacturers such as Mitel, Avaya, Digium, IPitomy, Iwatsu and more!
We can help your South Florida business grow with a more efficient telephone system and exceptional service. Call ComRes today for a NO COST survey today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ComRes CloudTalk
CloudTalk is ComRes’ branded cloud (hosted VoIP) phone service. The service is installed and serviced by ComRes employees in ComRes serving areas.
How does CloudTalk differ from other hosted VoIP offerings?
There are numerous VoIP companies and service offerings. What is unique about ComRes CloudTalk is:
- ComRes installation – unlike most companies who drop-ship phones to you and expect you to install them yourself, in most cases a ComRes technician comes to your site to professionally install the phones, train you on how to use them and go over any special features.
- ComRes Service – ComRes answers calls with a live body during normal service hours EST. Service is provided by ComRes employees and not subcontracted out to 3rd parties.
- Supporting services – ComRes provides more than VoIP – ComRes provides a variety of complimentary technologies such as phone systems, phone/computer cabling, access control and surveillance. This enables ComRes to provide a more complete solution, and diagnose trouble issues that are competitors cannot.
- Unbundled VoIP – ComRes provides VoIP that is not ‘bundled’ with Internet access. This allows our customers to purchase their own Internet access from best-in-class providers, leaving ComRes to provide what we do best – a high quality hosted VoIP service that meets your needs!
How do I request support?
There are a variety of ways to request ComRes CloudTalk support:
- Phone: 954-462-9600 (877-379-9600) – get 24-hour support by calling us
- Email: service@ComResUSA.com to request support. Be sure to include your company name in the Subject line
- Web: Fill out a service request form on our web site at http://comresusa.com/work-order-requests/
Can I provide my own devices?
You can utilize a variety of approved VoIP phones and softphones with ComRes CloudTalk VoIP. Contact your ComRes representative to verify which models will work with our service since this list is updated constantly.
How do I login to my CloudTalk Account?
Go to www.ComResVoIP.ComResUSA.com to login to your CloudTalk account with credentials provided by your ComRes representative.
Administrative logins – You can use this account to manage users, look at invoicing, run reports or provision features.
User logins – an optional user login allows you to access advanced features such as CRM integrations, Outlook plugins, browser plug-ins and more.
How do I run call reports for my extension or others?
1. Go to http://comresvoip.comresusa.com/
2. Login using your email address as the user name, and your password
3. Go to the Reports tab
- In the date range, but a start and end date
- Under Call Type, use the drop down to select the type of call or all
- In the Search box on the top right, you can leave it blank to search all extensions, or put in a single extension
- When done, press the Search button on the top right
- This will show you the calls. You can export them by pressing on the Export button on the top right
- If you do a new search remember to clear out any extension info you have in the search box
How do I get help in my CloudTalk User Portal?
When you login to your CloudTalk User Portal, on the top right you will see your login name. Click on this button, and select the option for help. You will have options to search for features or applications that you want help with.
I have heard that VoIP has poor quality, should I be concerned about switching to VoIP?
VoIP call quality has improved dramatically, and works just fine when installed correctly. However, you can still experience poor call quality if you do not plan VoIP service implementation correctly. ComRes takes great care to counsel customers on the proper way to deploy VoIP so as to ensure the highest call quality. Some things that affect VoIP call quality are:
– Cabling must be properly installed Cat 5e or Cat 6 cabling. This is even more important if you plan on sharing the cable between a VoIP phone and data device. Have an experienced cabling company evaluate your cable to ensure that it will support VoIP properly.
– Sub-standard data switches can cause poor VoIP quality. Use quality products from reputable manufacturers. Like cabling, this is especially important if you plan on sharing cabling between a VoIP phone and data device.
– you will need sufficient Internet bandwidth to support VoIP. VoIP requires between 30K and 100K per call (depending on compression) of bandwidth both up/down. Additionally, it must be high-quality bandwidth, hopefully optimized for VoIP. It must have ‘low latency’. For this reason, the best quality connections are fiber access. The 2nd best connections are T-1’s or Ethernet over Copper. For small offices, cable modems or ADSL can work, but you should have this verified by your provider first.
Is there a free trial for CloudTalk VoIP or any features/applications?
You can request a free no-risk trial of CloudTalk VoIP from your ComRes representative. If you are a CloudTalk customer, and want to try out a feature/application that is on a different VoIP plan, simply ask your ComRes representative to setup a limited-time trial.
Which phones are compatible with CloudTalk?
CloudTalk supports a wide variety of SIP phones from Polycom, Mitel, Yealink, Grandstream, Cisco, Digium, Snom and others. This list is updated frequently so contact your ComRes representative if you have a questions about which models are compatible. Most SIP phones will work with CloudTalk VoIP, but it is preferred to use one that has passed our interoperability testing.
Are soft phones or smartphone apps available?
You can use several common PC soft phones or smartphone applications with CloudTalk
PC Softphones – the most popular soft phones for PC’s are Bria from Counterpath and Zoiper, but basically any SIP-compliant PC soft phone application should work.
Smartphone applications – like PC applications, almost any SIP-compatible smartphone application like Bria from Counterpath will work with CloudTalk VoIP. Additionally, CloudTalk offers its own smartphone application for use with IOS phones, and should have an Android version released in coming months.
Will my phone work from home?
Your CloudTalk VoIP phone can work from anywhere behind broadband Internet, however, you will need a power adapter for this to work.
I have multiple locations, will everybody be on the same system?
With CloudTalk, all of your locations can be on a single system if you want them to be. Users can easily dial each other on 3 or 4 digit extensions, users can move between offices and share speed dial directories.
Can I re-use my music-on-hold?
CloudTalk can re-use any standard .wav or .mp3 file for music-on-hold. If you want, ComRes can arrange to have a professionally made music-on-hold message created.
Can I record phone calls?
ComRes does provide call recording as an option for 1 or more of your users. Call Recordings can be reviewed by managers for improving customer service or compliance reasons.
Can I replace my conferencing service with CloudTalk?
Yes, CloudTalk offers a high-quality audio-conferencing service at competitive prices. Some of our VoIP plans include conference calling.
Palm Beach County
Still have questions or concerns?
30-day Satisfaction Guaranty
If you are not 100% satisfied with your ComRes CloudTalk VoIP service in the first 30 days of service, you can cancel your agreement without penalty and switch to another carrier of your choice