It’s hard to get excited about new desktop phones – many telephone manufacturers are moving towards PC phone applications, UC collaboration software, smartphone apps and twinning to cell phones as a way to supplement or replace traditional desktop phones. Mitel is definitely a leader in this movement, however, their new 6900 series phones offer a rare combination of functionality and features at a cost effective price.
The 6920, 6930 and 6940 model phones are a great upgrade to their 5300 series phones.
- High resolution color displays
- MobileLink – seamless ties your desk phone to your cell phone, allowing you to easily move calls back and forth between devices
- USB port for mobile phone charging
- Personalized accessories including Bluetooth handsets, cordless headsets, digitally labeled add-on modules and more
The 6940 has an elegant 7” color touch screen display (and let’s face it, some of us simply can’t see the smaller displays anymore!) and Bluetooth cordless handset. ComRes is currently using some of these in our office today and they are quickly becoming user favorites.
Promo – For a limited time, Mitel MiVoice Business (3300) customers who are on Release 8.0 or higher and are ordering at least 20 phones:
- $500 rebate toward vendor labor for upgrades/install
- Free 5-year hardware warranty
- Free Bluetooth cordless handset for 6930 models
- Waiver of software re-enlistment fees for those with expired software assurance
Additionally, for those ordering 100 or more:
- Free MiVoice Conference phone
- 20% off MLP of DECT 112 single cell wireless phones